The soybean oil press can process 100 catties of soybeans into about 20 catties of soybean oil, but the specific amount of oil that can be pressed depends on the quality of the soybeans, the manufacturing process, the oil pressing machine, etc. Different pressing processes ,oil pressing machines and different types of soybeans (raw materials) will affect the oil yield of soybeans.
How to Start Soybean Oil Processing Plant
The following ABC Machinery will introduce the factors that affect the oil yield of pressed soybean oil in detail, and would like investors to explain the soybean oil processing technology and the oil pressing steps of the screw press machine to help your processing business proceed smoothly.
Factors Affecting the Oil Yield of Soybean Oil Processing Machine
The Factors of Soybean Raw materials
Soybean oil is derived from soybean seeds and is the most produced oil in the world. Soybean seeds of different sizes, shapes, and colors have different oil content. Among them, yellow soybeans have the most oil content and are the main raw material for oil production. In addition, according to the type of soybean, it can be divided into soybean crude oil and genetically modified soybean oil. Because genetically modified soybeans are cheaper than ordinary soybeans, have high yields and high oil content, genetically modified soybeans are now commonly used to extract soybean oil.
Soybean Raw Materials Production
The Factors of Soybean Oil Pressing Process
Soybean has an oil content of 16% to 22%, which is a kind of oil with low oil content. Because soybeans have a small oil content, the oil is usually extracted by pressing or one-time leaching methods. The oil content of the cake obtained after pressing is very high, ranging from 35% to 52%, and the oil can be extracted again. Therefore, cold pressing and low-temperature desolventization (leaching) methods are used. First, use cold pressing to obtain a part of soybean oil and high protein cake, and then use low-temperature desolventization (leaching) to extract the oil in the cake, which can fully extract the oil in soybeans.
Soybean oil uses soybean oil processing equipment to process the oil out through the steps of cleaning, steaming, pressing,filtration and refining. The main process is as follows:
- Cleaning: Before soybean oil processing, use a cleaning screen to clean up the impurities in the raw materials to avoid affecting the soybean oil processing process and abrading the oil processing equipment.
- Steaming and stir-frying: The cleaned soybean is transported into the wok for frying, and the temperature and moisture of the rapeseed are adjusted to make it easier to squeeze the oil out of the rapeseed.
- Pressing: The screw oil press machine is one of the main equipment for processing soybean oil.It extracts soybean oil from raw materials by squeezing and pushing.
- Filtration: Some impurities remain in the pressed soybean oil, which needs to be filtered through a plate and frame filter to separate the solid suspended impurities. The plate and frame filter has good filtering effect, low filtrate loss, and easy operation of the equipment. It is a kind of filtering equipment with good cost performance.
- Refining: The filtered pressed soybean oil can be further refined by refining equipment. Soybean oil refining equipment removes peptic impurities, free fatty acids, pigments and odorous substances in soybean oil to improve the quality and value of soybean oil. (Related Post:What Are the Issues to Consider if You Want to Start a Soybean Oil Refining Plant>>)
Soybean Oil Process Flow
The Factors of oil pressing machine
The oil extraction rate obtained by directly pressed soybean oil from an oil press machine is different from extracting oil after pretreatment.
(1) The direct extraction of soybean oil by the oil press machine will affect the soybean oil yield. The only way to speed up the soybean oil yield is to speed up the quality of soybean oil and the performance of the equipment.
Complete Soybean Oil Production Line in India
(2)In the pretreatment stage of soybeans, the soybeans will be adjusted to the most suitable state for oil pressing by the oil press machine by changing the temperature, moisture, humidity, and state of the soybeans. Therefore, pressing soybean oil after pretreatment can speed up the yield of soybean oil.
If you want to know more information about soybean oil press, please feel free to contact us in the message form below. The soybean oil processing equipment manufacturer ABC Machinery can also customize the soybean oil processing plan according to the needs of customers, and is equipped with soybean oil processing equipment suitable for the manufacturer, so that the manufacturing process of the small soybean oil processing plant can proceed smoothly. Welcome new and old customers come to the factory for inspection!
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic).Our professional team will reply to you within one business day.Please feel free to contact us!